Light, crispy rice cakes topped with creamy peanut butter, banana and a dash of cinnamon to make for a perfect breakfast or snack!
WW: SP 3 Freestyle Points
This meal was inspired by a friend, Kasey @wwkaseylee, with a small modification to meet my needs and tastebuds!
This breakfast or snack is the perfect combination of textures that will satisfy your tastebuds! It is quick and easy to make for those days you can’t seem to find time to cook.
Break out of the points if using Weight Watchers Freestyle Points:
- Lightly Salted Rice Cakes: 1 point per rice cake, I used two
- PB2: 1 point
- Banas: 0 points
- Cinnamon: 0 points
TOTAL TIME: 5- 10 MINUTES
PREP TIME: 5- 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES
- 2 Lightly Salted Rice Cakes
- 2 TBSP PB2
- 1 TBS water
- 1 Banana
- Cinnamon to taste
- Take out two rice cakes
- Mix the PB2 and Water together. Add the water slowly to create the texture you would prefer for your peanut butter.
- Slice a banana and add to the top of the rice cakes.
- Top off your rice cakes with a sprinkle of cinnamon to your liking.
Yields: 1 servings